Thursday, November 26, 2009

ANDERSON HAPPY TO BE TARGETED

Leading England paceman James Anderson has brushed off suggestions that South Africa's batsmen are trying to wind him up ahead of the third ODI on Friday.

The 27-year-old is remaining cool in the knowledge that the Proteas want to add pressure on him as he is the most experienced of England's frontline attack.

However, he has admitted he will take it all with a pinch of salt.

Speaking to reporters, he said: "I like the fact that they're saying they feel the need to get under my skin to affect me.

"Being the leader of the attack, they may want to target me a bit more.

"Maybe they think if they can get to me they can get to the rest of the bowlers. I don't think it will happen."

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment